Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk said they were not considered a “high risk” and had not visited too many places.
Exposure sites in St George and the Balonne region will be listed, where the drivers stopped for fuel, food and accommodation.
“We aren’t overly concerned about these two,” Ms Palaszczuk said.
Chief health officer Jeannette Young said Queensland Health had been notified about the cases late on Monday by NSW.
“These two drivers were tested as part of the surveillance program that we have in place in Australia now, where truck drivers need to be tested every seven days,” Dr Young said.
“These drivers were superb, doing their routine testing and extra testing and maintained social distancing at all times and stayed at home when they weren’t driving the trucks.
“The risk is very low.”
Dr Young said subsequent tests for both drivers had come back negative.
“I thank these critical drivers out around Australia, moving our necessities through the country, doing it absolutely brilliantly,” she said.
More to come.